Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First Day of Study!

Pray that he will "Lift us Up" this week. xoxoxo


After meeting with a couple of moms we decided that we would use this six weeks to hold each one of us accountable to having quiet times each day. We feel that God is focused more on our hearts than our actions. We are going to read two chapters each week and do the discussion questions on Tuesday mornings. We pray that God will talk to us all through this study. We would LOVE to have you participate through this blog or facebook. Let me know if you prefer Facebook and I will send you the link to that study group.

In my weakness He is strong;
In my need He leads me on.
When I come to the end of all I am,
And I place my trust in Him;
That’s when His strength begins –
In my weakness.

Blessings!
Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment