Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beth Moore Daniel Study - Week 7

Have you ever had a craving for something you knew you shouldn't have? Well, let me be the first to raise my hand! Right before my "special time" each month I crave chocolate and lots of it. Now this may seem like a small thing but these doses of sugar and my system aren't a great match. It makes me crash to the point I have to sleep it off for a few hours OR it makes me really irritable and emotional. Neither of these are great scenarios for my family or those around me. I always ask myself AFTER I do these kinds of things, WHY?

It all comes down to falling into tempation...allowing myself to be enticed by statements such as "I deserve it"..."a little won't hurt" or "it will make me feel better." pg.118 of last week said "Satan will manipulate anything possible to provide false fulfillment for our souls." We must stay alert in every area and resolve to be faithful in all things both big and small.
Love,
Charryse

In session 7: The Ancient of Days, Beth looks at the dream in Daniel 7:1-14 that involves Daniel, the little horn, the Ancient of Days, and one like the son of man. The little horn spoke boastfully. The Ancient of Days entered as Chief Justice of the Universe and judged in favor of the saints before the beast was slain. In the one like a son of man, Daniel saw the coronation of the Messiah King receive His Father's gift of a universal kingdom. Click here to purchase and download this week's video.
http://www.lifeway.com/product/005035487/?in_merch=Top+Products

pg. 147
"We who are Christians have God's all surpassing power in our jars of clay (2 Cor 4:7). Let's not wait until we are at the end of our strength to utilize it! Let's call on God to fill us with His all-surpassing power day in and day out. His "incomparably great power" is accessible daily from those who believe! This power is the same power He used to raise Jesus from the dead (Eph. 1:19-20). What more could we need?"

Wow~ What an impact this week had on my life! I find that as a mother of two that I constantly wait till I am at the end of my strength before I look to him. I am so excited to be doing this online study with you guys. I find after I do the week I go back through the study to see what stuck out most and I think I may even get more in this 15 minutes that I did when I read it before. I pray daily that I can look to him to fill me up as I go through this world here where I may encounter spiritual warfare. It is so important for me to keep my eyes on him in everything that I am doing and looking for him in the middle of "my busy life". Most times when I stop and look around he is somewhere different that I think that he should be and he wants me to "go and grow" and not "bend and blend". Thanks to you all for taking this journey and I pray that we can all let him fill us up in the start of the day so at the end we are not at the end of our strength.

xoxoxox
Imogene Noe

Worship Video ~ I have posted this before on this blog, BUT this was so perfect for the above I had to post again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment