Saturday, June 4, 2011

Principle 3 ~The Power of a Good Attitude

Worship Video ~ Healing Hands of God


From Imogene~
Chapter 9~ pg. 125 "our contentment is independent of what we have or who surrounds us."
This one is a hard one to swallow sometimes. Where is my contentment? It is so easy for us to look to others and things here on earth rather than The Maker. I have to admit I read this chapter the week before on the perfect day, I was one step away from my own pity party in my bathroom!

Chapter 10~ pg.139
I can not wait to make these posters with my family. I think this will be a fun weekend activity.

Chatter 11~ pg.146 "In this world you will have trouble." I loved the story that came after my favorite verse about the teachers. I have two young boys and it was awesome to see this mom discussing this situation.
Psalm 37:23 ~ "for the Lord upholds him with his hand" The Do in this last chapter is to make a Life Map. It is going to be fun to track the progress of all these activities on these blogs. When I get time I would love to post mine for you all!

Imogene

No comments:

Post a Comment