Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Principle 7 and Conclusion

Principle 7~ The Power of love and forgiveness
Worship Song ~ Natalie Grant ~ The Greatness of our God

I love this song and think of the greatness of his love and forgiveness for me.

pg. 243 "Love kisses the boo-boo before scolding about running in the house. Love encourages creativity instead of worrying about the possible mess. Love carefully disciplines and always forgives. Love doesn't sweat the small stuff. Love smiles and hugs. Love takes the time to look you in the eyes and listen to your side of the story."

pg. 249 "A mother's love is like the moonlight. The love that pours from her is actually a reflection of the incredible love of our heavenly Father. Do you relish and enjoy his love? Spend some time each day reading his love letter to you-The Bible. As you ponder God's incredible, everlasting love for you, you will begin to shine with his love in your home."

Affirmative Training~ Proverbs 3:11-12 "My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in"

Hebrews 12:11 "No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it."

Proverbs 22:15 "Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him."

The poem on page 258 and 259 could have been written by me to my mom. I was crying when I finished it! I love my mom and I pray that I will look to God for the strength to help me care this much for my children.

Conclusion~
Philippians 3:12-14 "I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus"

Thank you so much for following along with us in the book. I am not sure of your thoughts but I plan to revisit the last pages of each chapter and make sure to apply these principles to help me become a more positive mother! I love you all!

Here are some pictures of my projects I had done in this book:)
My Life Map


Honor Plate ~

No comments:

Post a Comment