Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beth Moore ~ Daniel Week 11

Wow! I can not get over this is our last week! I am already excited about what Beth Moore study I will do next! This week is wrapping everything up so nicely.
pg. 224
"His works will not save him: but his works will reveal that he is redeemed."
This was a wonderful statement that hit home for me. What works am I doing in my life that reveal that I am redeemed? Does God have more for me than I see? Going through this study makes me see the REAL Jesus in our world today. Babylon has been a great parallel with the world that we live in today!
This week in class we all answered the lion question on the bottom of page 224.
My answer ~ Babylon is the world that we live in today! For someone who is not saved, they, as myself, could view the Bible as being old and non applicable. This is, if they have not read it. Boy, this study helped me did in to really see how applicable the entire Bible is. Also lets us know what is to come!

I have loved taking this journey with you all! Seeing you all in the halls and connecting, celebrating, and discussing what we learned! I pray that you can join together again for another adventure soon~

Serving him,
Imogene

Worship Video

No comments:

Post a Comment