Sunday, May 22, 2011

Power of a Positive Mom


I am so excited and blessed at the same time to see all of these moms wanting to do a study in the summer. It is so hard with the kids home and trying to schedule camps and outings to remember that we need to focus on our relationship with God first and he will take care of the daily details that can drive me crazy! This summer we are going to format these studies as book clubs. We want you to find the time that you have to focus on this book at your own pace. I will say that the more committed you are to anything the more of a daily impact you will have. We are going to post the introduction and #1 Principle this Wednesday. I can not get over how fast this past week and a half have gone by. Please refer to the posting schedule on blog for a guide to read this book. We have to have a goal to meet it, so set yours now. Make realistic goals for these chapters through the summer. You will have all the posts on this blog that will stay here. I promise that if you comment I will see the comment all summer. I can not wait to see how "Positive" God wants me to be all summer!

Serving Him,
Imogene

Here is a link to follow Karol Ladd as well ~ http://www.positivemom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment