Friday, January 7, 2011

Radical Chapter Seven


"they live their Christianity in silence, as if people around them in the world will indeed be okay in the end without Christ."

This is probably how I would view myself at this stage of my life. I am ready to jump back in and remember how on fire I was when I was a new believer. When I was on trips with Campus Crusade we would have witness days and I would love to commit one day a month to get together with some friends and do this here right in Charlotte. I will look into ministries at my church as well to see if there is somewhere I can go with my family of faith.


Truth 1: All People Have Knowledge of God
Truth 2: All People Reject God
Truth 3: All People Are Guilty Before God
Truth 4: All People Are Condemned For Rejecting God
Truth 5: God Has Made A Way of Salvation For The Lost
Truth 6: People Cannot Come To God Apart From Faith In Christ
Truth 7: Christ Commands The Church To Make The Gospel Known To All Peoples

Comment Question
"Will we risk everything- our comfort, our possessions, our safety, our security, our very lives-to make the gospel known among unreached peoples? Such rising up and risk taking are unaviodable, urgent results of a life that is radically abandoned to Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment